Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Numbered Napping Days

Getting Daniel to take a nap has been really difficult lately. In fact, he usually doesn't end up sleeping anymore. I'm afraid my afternoons are about to change dramatically and I'm so reluctant to give up my "me time"! I guess life is all about adjustments right?!?!

Anyways, here are some fun pictures.

Wheelbarrowing

For family night we learned about Joseph Smith and the Restoration. We did stick pulling as an activity. It was so funny to watch!

3 comments:

April said...

My heart goes out to you. Breea just dropped one of HER naps too. Maybe it's a conspiracy...

Lizzy said...

oh i'm so sorry...losing nap time is the worst!

Tasha L. said...

I remember actually feeling like crying when Aliysa stopped napping. Cute pictures of the stick pulling. Who won?