Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Not Your Typical Swimming Haven

The resort had an outdoor pool and a couple of outdoor hot tubs. The pool was 85 degrees and each hot tub ranged in temperature. Being pregnant, I was banned from the hot tub, but I did venture into the pool once for a game of glow in the dark volleyball, but no one else showed up. 85 degrees was not hot enough to keep a pregnant woman warm when the air outside was 7 degrees.


Daniel was always the last one out of the hot tub. He loved it and kept wanting to go back. Thankfully Christian was able to take him in a couple of times. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Daniel in the hot tub.

It was snowing the first night we swam

The water wasn't as hot as it looks, the air was freezing though!

I love this picture!

Tim and Christian both grew up in a family of girls and it seems both still need a manly outlet every-once-in-a-while. I don't know if it was the altitude or the lack of sleep, but skiing down black diamond slopes was not crazy enough for either of them. There was some one-uping talk going on in the hot tub and before I knew it, I was videotaping this!




As if that wasn't enough, they all went out again so I could take this picture!

Should I be worried about having two male children back to back? Especially if they are genetically linked to the gene pool pictured above?

No comments: