Saturday, January 19, 2008

Last Week in Review

Daniel had a great week. He learned all about the letter "I", had 4 separate play dates, went to the Children's Museum, and got to tour the fire station. Here are some fun pictures from the week.

Daniel and Hunter in their fort (play date #1)

Ice cream for the letter "I"

I think Daniel admires fire trucks more from a distance.
He was a little timid around the truck and fire fighter who gave us the tour.

For all you moms out there with fire truck loving kids, the fire fighter at our station said they will take the engine to your child's birthday party for free. You just have to call in advance. They also will give tours of the station even if you just walk in. I don't know how it is in other cities, but I thought that was pretty neat!

No comments: