Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Family Visits

I could kick myself for not taking more pictures with our families. After all we do have 2 GB memory stick in our digital camera and what good is it if I don't fill it up with great memories.

We spent most of the week with my family and had a family get together with each side of my family. I saw some cousins I hadn't seen in eight years. I hardly recognized others. It was fun to catch up with everyone. I have no pictures to prove this though. We did see the production of "Savior of the World" at the conference center theater with both sets of my grandparents. I sort of documented this with a family picture on temple square...without the grandparents though.


We spent a day with Christian's family (again no pictures were taken). The Lamoreaux's were so great to drive hours in a terrible snow storm so we could see them. We loved the little Ron Paul pep rally (there will be more on Ron Paul later), conversations, and laughs.

We did witness the negotiation of Joan's relocation package (my family is moving and so my youngest sister was granted a negotiated relocation package). She got a pretty good deal although she did not get the private jet or the NYC shopping spree she asked for. Hopefully the pictures portray how the negotiation went.

Two veteran parents; each with an MBA and formal negotiation training.

A 15 yr old's list of hopes...and a snowball's chance in hell.

No comments: