Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas in Park City

I finally feel like my life is under control again after returning from our Christmas vacation in Park City. I always feel I am playing catch up for a couple of days after returning from a trip. Normally I do the laundry once a week. Although we were only gone for a week, it seems my loads of laundry were double their normal size (I think we unpack into the laundry basket). The refrigerator was barren and the bills and correspondences piled up while we were away. Returning from the trip was a lot of work, but I would go again in a heart beat.

I loved being around our families! I loved the spur of the moment activities with fun people! I loved the atmosphere! I loved acquainting Daniel with everyone! I loved having Christian around all day! I loved the in depth and analytical discussions we had! There was a lot to love about the trip and I feel more invigorated about life now.

The next couple of posts are my attempts to capture parts of our vacation. There are two more posts I need to write up but I'm waiting on a video clip edit and photo before posting them. I wish my posts did a better job at capturing the great moments. We are merely 353 days away from next years adventures.

1 comment:

~Aimee~ said...

All the pictures and stories are awesome! Sounds like you guys had a great time. :-) Yippee for Christmas with family!