Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged

I have been so slow to blog lately and then I got tagged and it has taken me a while to finally put some things together. I feel like this entry about me is going to be so boring. But at the end I get to tag others I want to know more about so here goes.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures as a kid, but here is a fun more current one.


What were you doing 10 years ago?
  • I was a freshman at BYU living in the dorms and doing all the usual college activities (football games, volleyball games, school, working, a disproportionate amount of time socializing, dances, etc.). I enjoyed every year at school, but this was definitely the most carefree, fun, and irresponsible year. Thank goodness I at least maintained my grades.
Five things on my to do list
  • Research some patent information (something about pregnancy gets my creative juices flowing)
  • Work on the Java class I've been taking (I told you this was going to be boring)
  • Get our tax information together
  • Clean out my closet
  • Finish the book I'm reading "Discover Your Inner Economist"
Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire
  • Pay off our house
  • Buy a grand piano and build a fun music/library room on the house
  • Donate to the Perpetual Education Fund
  • Save the rest...maybe I should start buying gold or wheat with the way the economy is going.
Three of my bad habits (why are people including this?!?!?!?!)
  • I bite my nails
  • That's all I feel comfortable publishing online!
Five places I have lived
  • Austin, TX
  • Guadalajara, Mexico
  • Buenos Aires, Argentina
  • Campinas, Brazil
  • Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Five jobs I have had
  • Ride operator at Lagoon
  • Swim Instructor/Coach
  • Library worker (what got me through college)
  • Taco Cabana (Mexican fast food...I worked there for 2 weeks with my brother and had a blast!)
  • International Marketing for National Instruments
Things people don't know about me
  • I have been sky diving four times
  • When it is cold outside I drink hot water
  • I mix up words a lot...big, socially awkward mix ups (syphilis and scabies, gonorrhea and giardia, promiscuous and rambunctious...just to name a few)
  • I was painfully shy as a child
  • I really liked Star Trek growing up
I tag April, Liz, Angela, and Tasha

1 comment:

April said...

Watch for my list...coming soon! :)