Friday, February 8, 2008

When Mom Leaves

Daniel loves Christian. He loves how Christian plays with him...especially since Christian can make real sounding truck and animal noises. Daniel especially loves how Christian will wrestle with him. During the day Daniel will always ask for Daddy and it makes me wonder if he ever misses me that much when I'm gone. After all, I still wrestle and play with him all day long during the week.

If you've ever wondered why Dad's are so novel to their kids, I found photgraphic evidence of what really happens when mom leaves the house...BRIBERY!


You can't really tell in the pictures, but Daniel is sporting a new haircut. This is his first real haircut besides a quick mullet trim a couple of months ago.

2 comments:

~Aimee~ said...

Hahaha, I knew it! No wonder the kids love Dad so much. ;-)

Lizzy said...

sounds like patrick...every time i come home afton quickly informs me that daddy let her eat chocolate and play guitar hero!