Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our Week in Words...No Pictures

Maybe they should quarantine the Hahn house since we have all been sick this week. I didn't want to post any sick pictures because they are so unattractive. I guess the timing of this illness couldn't have worked out better though. I was sick on Saturday and so Christian was able to help out with Daniel. Today, Sunday, is Christian's bad day, but he is hoping everything will be better by tomorrow for the regular work week. Poor Daniel though. It is taking his little body a little longer to heal. He is a trooper though and still finds the energy to run around outside. Hopefully next week we'll have better news to report!

Other happenings this week included a fun Valentines date. Christian and I went to the Richmond Symphony. It was unlike any other concert I've been too. Everyone in the symphony was wearing jeans! There was no assigned seating and a lot of people were just standing around drinking a beer while listening to the music...definitely not a typical performance, but very enjoyable. I love going to the symphony! I like to sit close enough to the string section so I can see the musicians' fingers move (weird huh?!?!?).

Christian had a guys morning out yesterday with some friends. They went target shooting and it sounded like an enjoyable morning. Anyways, one of the guys who went had an AK-47. Needless to say, Christian dreamed about an AK-47 last night. Does anyone else have weird dreams when they are sick?

I have a list of projects I'm trying to get done before the baby is born and have been trying to mark some of them off the list. A lot of them deal with organizing things to help ease the transition from one to two children. I am working on this little invention though that I get so excited about. I have some good things going with it even though I seem to hit dead ends every once in a while. I guess one of the best things about it is I'm learning a lot in the process. I'm learning things I never would have if I just came up with an idea but never pursued it.

No comments: