Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tagged Again

April tagged me with this one. These tags kind of remind me of the chain letters I used to get as a kid. I still get the email chain letters, but I don't forward them on. Sorry, I just have that policy. Here goes...


What is his name? Christian Emil Hahn

How long have you been married? 4 years in May

How long did you date? A little over a year

Who eats more sweets? We both like a good treat, but I probably eat more sweets

Who said "I love you" first? I did

Who is taller? Christian...he is 6'3" and I'm 5'10"

You can't really see the height difference in this picture. I can't remember what shoes I was wearing.

Who can sing better? Neither of us, but Christian did take a singing class at BYU and I took voice lessons in high school. However, neither one of us are solo material. We do have other musical talents though. For example, Christian can play Chinese Chopsticks upside down and backwards on the piano. He's also a harmonicist. I can play the piano and the violin.

Who is smarter? Me of coarse! I'm only kidding. I actually think we both are. We both have different training and ways of thinking, but our best decisions have been the ones where we both brought our thoughts and understanding to the table and reasoned through the issue.

Who does the laundry? I do, but Christian usually helps me fold the last batch I haven't gotten to by the end of the day...so I save the whites for last since they are my least favorite to fold, but he prefers folding the whites!

Who pays the bills? I do. I track our budget/money in Quicken and Christian tracks it in Excel. It is a pretty good system.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Christian for now. We've switched back and forth a couple of times.

Who mows the lawn? All of us...even Daniel.


Who cooks dinner? Usually I do unless we are having Chinese food or eggs.

Who drives? Both of us...it usually depends on who knows how to get to our destination and if we feel like adjusting the drivers seat (Christian's arms are way longer than mine).

Who is more stubborn? Christian

Who kissed who first? Christian and I was totally surprised. I had given up on him kissing me (it took 5 months) and so when he did, I was shocked.

I know this picture grosses my brother out (and probably all of you), but I love it!

Who asked who out first? Christian, but there is a story to this. We went to the lake to ride jet skis for our first date. However, when I showed up at the lake I realized Christian was on a date with another girl (she had asked him to join her and her FAMILY for a day at the lake)!

Who proposed? Christian

Who has more siblings? Christian, he has three sisters and I have one brother and one sister.

Christian's Family

My family, it is a 2004 picture, I couldn't find anything more recent...sad!

When I was looking for a family picture I came across this gem! This is my brother Tim with Spanish hot chocolate oozing out of his teeth. Sometimes Tim counts as more than one sibling, so maybe I have more siblings.

Who wears the pants? We both do, but I usually wear a skirt on Sundays for three hours.

I tag Aimee, Holly, and Stacey

3 comments:

April said...

So cute!!! All those pictures made me miss you!

Tasha L. said...

Tara,
Once again, I just have to say, I'm so GLAD that Christian found you & that you are in love with him! You have added so much to his life! You are such a cute couple. Thanks for marrying my little brother!
Tasha

~Aimee~ said...

Hehehe, yay for being tagged! ;-) I love it! The wedding pics are lovely!