Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Perfect Snow Day

I am a big fan of the snow. I love it, and we just got a whole bunch of it! It is still snowing out...tomorrow is going to be another fun day full of winter adventure. My favorite part was being stuck at home with the whole family. We read books, had a one man play, wrestled, baked, uncovered our driveway and sidewalk with the help of some nice neighbors, and played in the white frozen stuff we call snow.

Then, to top the day off we had some good friends over for a nice warm pot of Boston Baked Beans, warm whole wheat bread, fresh salad, snickerdoodles and...BBQ!

Grillin' with a cold, fresh out of the snow beer...root that is!

That's right! You can take the boy out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the boy! I hope we have many more snow days. I think we will. We live in Boston now.

No comments: