Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Hahn Visit

Vacationing with both families got a lot easier this year. My parents and sister moved back to the "motherland" this last year. It is so nice to only have to travel to one place...especially since our family is growing and we are moving further away.


We spent the first week of our Utah vacation with the Hahns. It was so pleasant. While we visited, I was instructed in some of the finer things of life such as snow fort building, bathroom framing, and sushi eating (well, I didn't eat the sushi, but we had enough sushi to feed a small country).
I most enjoyed Tasha's birthday lunch with all the adults. Later, I asked my husband if he ever thought life for him and his siblings would have unfolded the way it has. I think things have unfolded rather nicely.

No comments: