Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ohhhhhhh!

This week we are working on the letter "O". I felt like I hit the jack pot when I read on my friend's blog (thanks for some super ideas Liz) about her "Ocean" preschool plans. I didn't have to plan much for this week because I'm stealing her ideas. So today, we did some flotation experiments (salt vs. fresh).

Daniel's attention span was minimal and the idea was obviously over his head, but he had a great time playing in the water...I even let him taste the salt water...mostly for my entertainment purposes.

Ahh, a refreshing glass of water

Not quite what he was expecting.
Spitting out the water (I wish I had captured this better)

We've had great weather the last couple of days and so playing "Outside" has been a huge part of our "O" week.

Now that I have dug through all my beds, the soil and mulch is loose enough for Daniel to "work" in. Now there are dirt mines scattered all over the back yard.

No comments: