Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fun Week

I should have posted something during the week because this entry is going to have a lot of random pictures. We had a fun and eventful week.

Our house officially went up on the market last Monday. We had an open house this weekend. There seems to be a couple of possible bites. Our Realtor is planning another open house for this upcoming weekend. I will be so happy when our home is sold.

I was finally able to tie up the loose ends of most of the projects I have been working on. I finally feel like I'm ready for child #2 to make his debut (as ready as you can be). This week should be quite open for lots of Daniel and mom time...which is what I was hoping for.

Anyways, here is a recap of some of last weeks happenings in pictures.

This is how we camp in the winter...INDOORS!

Christian got a new computer this week and it came in a really fun box!

The airplane and train expo.
This expo had Daniel's name all over it...as well as all the local scouters!

Does house/yard work ever end?!?!?!?!?!
Will your children always love helping you with the work this much?!?!?!?!?

No comments: