Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Days of My Life

Yesterday I had a very productive day. I did the following:
  • Painted my utility room (2 coats)
  • Touch-up painted the cupboards in my kitchen
  • Scrubbed my gutters and molding clean on our shed (the part you see not where the rain collects)
  • Scrubbed the back length of my house (gutters and molding)
  • Power washed our back stairs and porch
  • Made a quick batch of cookies for refreshments at our YW activity
  • Made it to the church early to set up for YW (6pm instead of 7pm)
I did this throughout the day...a big portion of it during Daniel's nap. I did not make dinner yesterday.

Today I did the following:
  • Took Daniel to a singing time
  • Had lunch at a friends house so our kids could play and we could talk
  • TOOK A 2 HOUR NAP!
I was planning on finishing the gutter scrubbing and power washing. But, I think I'll make dinner tonight.

No comments: