Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Anna


Dear Anna,

I feel like I have known you for more than three years.  Your soul is strong.  Your zest is beyond your years.  Your determination is unconquerable.   Your hunger for adventure is insatiable.  But you are just three, and I have to remember that.  I want to help guide you so you can use all your talents for good.  You will conquer life victoriously.


One of my favorite things about you is your bravery.  I hope you always find strength in your bravery.


 I can't imagine my world without Anna!  I love you little girl.  I am so grateful to be your mom.  You hold my heart in your little hands.  I want to give you the world.  I hope all your wishes come true.


love,

Mom

1 comment:

Gaylene and Emil said...

Anna, Happy Birthday! You are one amazing little girl--you inspire me!