Saturday, September 7, 2013

Back to School 2013

This year our theme is
"Be thou and example of the believers in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity."

 
These are my little believers.
I am amazed by their faith.
Funny how much they teach me, while I'm trying to teach them.






The evenings' menu:

mixed greens and beet salad with blush wine viniagrette
sourdough boule with fresh herbs and olive oil
gorgonzola spinach fettuccine with balsamic glazed beef medallions
and 
garden fresh tomatoes
fresh peach shortcake


The evening is one of my favorites of the year.
It is a feast of food and family.

And after the festivities,
we wrote down the things we believe.
We'll see how much our faith an knowledge increases this year.


1 comment:

Gaylene and Emil said...

All I can say is "WOW!!" How do you do it all?? And so graciously too??!! Oh, and I seriously want the recipe for the Gorgonzola spinach and the balsamic beef medallions--sounds so yummy!