Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Favorite Days

Can I describe how our days have been lately?  They are my favorite type of days.  We ride bikes, fly kites, jump on the trampoline, throw the football around, draw on the sidewalk with chalk, eat a picnic lunch, swing, catch butterflies, play with neighbors, read books on the couch...I love these days.  By the end of the day my kids feet (and sometimes the rest of them) appear to have changed race.  But after a good scrubbing and a change of clothes, they fall fast asleep.  I wonder if they are dreaming of the next days adventure?

2 comments:

ellen said...

You are cooler than the Kool-aid mom.

Tasha L. said...

Ahhh! Spring! We are loving it too. But Tara, when do you get anything done? Your home is organized and beautiful, and somehow you still find time to have fun! What lucky children yours are. What is your secret to balancing everything?