Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bake Sale

This is no light-hearted post as things usually are around these parts.
Emmett is a 1 1/2 year old little boy who is fighting a very aggressive type of cancer.
My heart just aches for this little guy and his family.
He is the same age as Anna.
Here is a link to the blog tracking his progress.
I feel so helpless really.
I wish I could take it all away.
I am so grateful for this mortal experience, even the tough parts.
But I am especially grateful for Jesus Christ, faith, hope, and miracles.
They are all real.

Our efforts are just a drop in the bucket, but I was so proud of my kids who helped bake all the goodies and then worked hard to sell them.
They were so proud to drop off their $21 donation.


I love the spelling.

Little Emmett, we are fighting with you.

2 comments:

ellen said...

That's so nice. :)

Queen Elizabeth said...

That is touching. Is it too late for you guys to raise MY children the right way?