Monday, April 2, 2012

April Fools

This may be the best prank I have ever seen....wiring a car horn to the brake lights?!?!?!?!? You got it, anytime you step on the brake, the horn honks.

We tried pulling this off on my brother's car when he got married. Unfortunately we blew a fuse in the process and then his tail lights didn't even work. I was so disappointed. I had seven years to come up with something good to do to him on his wedding day after he strategically planted whoopie cushions at my very formal, sit down dinner wedding reception.

Back to the story. Melanie, who is practically my sister out here, pulled it off beautifully this year. While our husbands were innocently watching the Priesthood session of conference, she hooked up the wires and wala! Ok, so obviously we let Christian in on the little joke because we needed a filmer and he was going to know what it was immediately...since he already had tried doing it. I know I have a simple mind, but I think it is hilarious.

PS: You have to watch it a couple of times to really see the beauty of it.

No comments: