Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Jamesy

Dear Jamesy,

Happy Birthday little bug. What would I do without my little Jamesy? I think my heart would burst. You are my little cuddler. You have the biggest heart and you wouldn't hurt a bug. You wear your emotions, there is no hiding them. My favorite is when you get so excited you can't keep your arms or legs still. Or how could I forget your laugh. You have the best, most contagious laugh. My heart melts every time I hear you laugh...sometimes I just have to tickle you to get it out.

I love to hear the little pitter-patter of your feet making their way to my bed with your blankies in tow every morning. You just snuggle right up and fall fast asleep. I try and sneak out, but you usually wake up and there is no letting me out of your sight in the morning. At least not until after you have had a cup of warm juice.



I am so proud of you. I can't believe all the things you have learned this year. I love to watch you triumph over new skills. The world is yours my little boy, and so is my heart.

love,

Mom

No comments: