Monday, June 8, 2009

Newport, RI

We found another New England gem this weekend. A Chowda' Festival took us to Newport, RI and it was love at first sight. Now we're just waiting for any friends or family to visit so we can show you all our New England treasures.

When you visit us, we'll take you to Newport. The day will unfold something like this....sailing, fresh seafood lunch, explore some mansions and lighthouse, and finish the day off with an ice cream cone walk on the wharf. Any takers?!?!?



We also visited with one of Christian's old mission companions in CT, who is totally posing in this picture.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Me! Me! We really want to come visit you guys this year. We were originally thinking this summer, but with missionary farewells and family reunions our vacation funds are a little low. Would it be an awful idea to come in December?

~Aimee~ said...

That sounds like a fabulous weekend! I want to go!!! Seriously though, whenever we make it out to the East Coast, we are coming to see you!! :-)

Yorgasons said...

My sister LOVES Newport too! They bought the yearly passes for the mansions because everyone always come to visit them...boston is slightly more inticing then Bethlehem! hahaha!! But Newport is on my list to see next time I go up to see my sister...along with a trip to the Childrens Museum with you!!

Dan and Merideth said...

It beautiful there! and you look so good-- so skinny! You'll probably always have your great figure!

Your family is adorable!!


I miss you and Christian! I cant believe i have never met your babies!! Maybe when i get some mula ill have to come visit you for a day or two!! I have never been out your way--ever.

Phil and Ronnie said...

You keep convincing me that I need to move to New England... What a beautiful place. I think I could definitely fit in as an East Coaster.