Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm In Love


Today, I'm in love...I'm in love with being a mom. This morning, we had nothing on the calendar. I love open days...not having to rush from one thing to the next. Instead, we mosied from one activity to the next and picked all the dandelions along the way.

James has the most delightful discovery squills. Daniel has lots of 3-year-old enthusiasm and zest for life. There was plenty of squilling and enthusiasm today.

Lunch found us enjoying a delicious pb&j sandwich while discussing the finer points of tractors and combines. Later, while James was tucked in for a nap, Daniel and I read books on the couch while it rained outside. Then the squills and enthusiasm were back this afternoon at the swimming pool.

Both kiddos devoured dinner. They fell asleep the instant their heads hit the pillow. I just peeked in on them...they are wiped out with grins on their faces. What adventures will tomorrow bring? We have one thing on the calendar.

2 comments:

Yorgasons said...

Tera...what can I say? You are amazing!! and I love you!!

Tasha L. said...

Tara,
Your love of life is so contagious!
Your blog is always one of the first I look at whenever I check blogs.
Tasha