Thursday, July 10, 2008

Boston Children's Museum

I have to admit I am feeling a little overwhelmed with all the things there are to do in Boston and New England. I don't even know where to start. Sometimes I wish we didn't have a yard to take care of so we could play all the time....and I love working in the yard

We did go to the Children's Museum yesterday. It was fantastic! We were there for 5 hours and didn't even see everything! Here are some cute pictures from the day.

This climbing maze was 3 stories high.
I couldn't get Daniel out of this thing he loved it so much.

The tubes and other contraptions had magnets on them. The kids created an obstacle for their golf balls to travel down.

Right outside of the museum.
I'm pretty sure the Boston Tea Party occurred where that little shack in the water is on the left side of the picture....but not positive.
Isn't Boston a good looking city?

I think our next adventure is going to be blueberry picking.

No comments: