Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mom Summer Camp: Day 4

Today I only carried the camera.  I didn't use it.  Oh well.  But just for reporting purposes, we went on a bike ride for summer camp.  The day was GORGEOUS.  The sun was out and the humidity dropped.

After riding, we stopped at a little farm for some fresh ice cream.  We all shared a big scoop of raspberry ice cream.

And in case you were wondering, we did swim in the afternoon.  Come to think of it, swimming and riding bikes are my two favorite things to do with my kids, and then you throw ice cream into the mix...yum.  No wonder today was such a great day.

1 comment:

Gaylene and Emil said...

Sorry, our computer wasn't working for a while...so I am catching up now that Emil has it running again! Your Mom Summer Camps look so fun..you are such an awesome Mom! Thanks for the posts so that we can share in the fun!

Mom H.