Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Week's Picture Essay

We officially finished kindergarten two weeks ago.
I'm so amazed at all the things we have learned this year.
 It has been a wonderful adventure.
 
 We took a week off to do some fun things before starting up with math and reading again.  Am I a mean mom to make my kids keep up with math and reading during the summer?

 
A little lesson on friction made it's way into the week's activities.

 My kids love dressing up.
I love watching them use their imaginations.

 This was the battle encampment.

2 comments:

Tasha L. said...

What a fun way to finish off a school year! And no, you're not mean at all. If you take the whole summer off, they forget a lot!

Amber Jones said...

You are such a cool mom! I love the slip-n-slide for the lesson on friction! I think if I had learned things like that growing up, they might have stuck a little better!