Monday, July 2, 2012

4th Anniversary

This week we celebrate our fourth anniversary living in Boston.  This is the longest I have ever lived anywhere in my whole life!  Does that mean I'm from Massachusetts?  Yeah right.  Massachusetts wouldn't claim me.  I don't own any Red Sox gear and I've never watched a game, I have a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my minivan, I have more than one kid, we own a trampoline and we let our kids roam the back yard with their airsoft guns, oh there are many reasons.  But I love it here.  I love all the memories we have and I'm grateful we will be here longer to make more.

2 comments:

Tasha L. said...

Boston is lucky to have you! :) Sounds like you ought to come to Idaho though...you'd fit in pretty well.

ellen said...

I've got 20 years on you and I still love this place. I'm not going anywhere! Happy Anniversary!!