Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Taste of Spring

This morning I had to choose between good, better, and best.
Here are the facts:
It was supposed to be 670
I had a good lesson on the rain forest planned

Being the responsible adult, and the ultimate decision maker, I ditched the lesson and headed straight to the park.

It was so bright and our pale skin gleamed in the sunlight as if it were smiling while soaking up all the Vitamin D.

A day of fresh air while running and riding bikes did our cooped up lungs some good.



We got the kite up with only one entanglement.

How can you not smile going down this?
I think Anna went like 20 times.

As we were driving home, with the windows down, the radio up, and the kids dancing in their seats, I reflected on my decision.

I think I made the "Best" decision today.

5 comments:

Kate said...

holy smokes that is awesome! where is that park?!

Danny and Laura said...

That slide looks awesome. I wish we had one of those around here. I think you made the best decision too. You have to take advantage of those perfect weather days when they come your way. The rainforest lesson can always wait until tomorrow.

ajensen said...

Do tell...where is that slide :)

Ahren said...

Those slides look so fun! Good choice on your days events!

Yorgasons said...

Wow! That is an awesome slide!! you definitely made the best decisions!!