Sunday, March 18, 2012

Basement Room Progress

This will not be the most interesting post.
It is mostly for journaling purposes.
Thanks to the mad skillz of this guy (not Paul Revere), the basement is coming right along.
Here is the photo journey so far.

Tool buying.
When we were engaged, Christian and I went to register at Sears.
We started in the kitchen section when I excused myself to the restroom and left Christian in charge of the scanner/registering.
When I returned to the kitchen section, Christian was no where to be found.
I looked all over and finally found him in the tools section, scanning away.
I laughed at the time, but now I say...
He is a smart man!
Maybe you should register when you buy a house.
Anyways, we have accumulated many a power tool.

Window

Framing

Electrical

Insulation

Drywall

And there she sits.
Next up:

Heating
Ceiling
Flooring

3 comments:

Tasha L. said...

Bob's impressed that you are moving right along! Good job on the mudding and taping. He is wondering why you're mudding the small pieces on the floor. We're excited to see the pictures when it's all finished.

Christian said...

Regarding the mudding on the floor, you'll have to ask Daniel. He was in charge of that.

Tasha L. said...

We thought it might have been the work of some younger contractors. :) We miss you all!!!!