Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Small Repair

This guy broke our neighbors window with a soccer ball the other day. He gets paid $.25 every time he vacuums the rug. He will most likely have it paid off before congress can agree on a budget...and definitely have it paid off before the national debt is.

Did you know the amount of money the federal government collects from personal federal income tax each year only covers the interest on the national debt? Doesn't that make you want to throw up? I promise, no more political comments on this family blog...unless Ron Paul decides to run for president again.

3 comments:

Ahren said...

Tell him to invest in silver. The way it's going up in price he could have that window paid off a year or two.
Either that or he better get a second job. Our girls found out one weekend that their grandparents were good employers because they paid much better wages then mom and dad and the benefits of eating out weren't too shabby either.

Yorgasons said...

Poor guy!! Can I just say I love the pictures on your blog! They are so real! I just love it!! Tara, thanks for your note on my blog...I was feeling a little neglected, but a few more comments might help me get over it! :) My sister moved from Boston to NY so I don't know when I will see you again!! :( Love ya!

Gaylene and Emil said...

Daniel,

Make sure and have Daddy tell you about when he threw a snowball at the front window of our house! Boy, was he surprised at the result!

Grandma H.