Friday, July 30, 2010

What We Did This Week

I haven't posted in a while. My posts would be very boring although we have been having a lot of fun. It would go something like this:
  • Monday: Swimming
  • Tuesday: Swimming
  • Wednesday: Beach
  • Thursday: Zoo/Swimming
  • Friday: Swimming
So there you have it. We are in the thick of beach, pool, watermelon, and popsicle season. Is it disgusting that my kids only take a bath on Saturday night? I figure the chlorine keeps the bacteria at bay.

In between our summer activities, we have been doing "mom school". We are learning about the ocean...so we have an excuse to go all the time.



Our model of the earth's surface

1 comment:

Tasha L. said...

Oh, I wish we could come and go to the ocean with you! I guess we'll have settle for our sandy beach at the lake.
Looks like you're having a great summer!
Tasha