Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good Folk

We've had a string of visitors. It has been so good for my soul to be around such great friends. They are just "gente boa" as they say in Brazil and I miss them.

Sadly this is the only photo I have from my visit with Syd and Amber. But I had such a wonderful day with both of them. I'm so inspired by what great mamas and people they are.

And I don't have any photos with Paul and Amanda (they are probably glad to not have their faces posted on our blog). But we had such a great time touring New England with them.

Maybe a quote will sum up my feelings better...

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

Please come back any time. All the sheets are clean and we are ready to go at a moments notice.

No comments: