Friday, May 21, 2010

Father and Sons

All these guys drove off in our Swagger Wagon (if you haven't watched this, you seriously should) this afternoon to go camping. I am a lone woman. I've got my feet propped up and I'm getting a lot of things crossed off my list (updating the blog being one of them).

But seriously, I was a little sad to see them all drive away. They are off on an adventure without me and I will only have pictures to portray the giggles of delight and tokens of discovery. Pictures are ok, but real life with these guys is wonderful and colorful.

4 comments:

ellen said...

Hopefully you're having a girl so next year you can do pedicures while the boys are away!

beadify said...

Hey, my boys headed off in the Swaggerwagon today to, but ours is a Sienna CE, not an SE, so it might not be as cool as the one on the video...

I'm not getting anything crossed off my list, though. Yeah...just reading blogs because I'm really tired but too chicken to go to bed with no husband home... :)!

Yorgasons said...

I totally forgot you had a Swagger wagon! Its the funniest video!! I hope they had a WONDERFUL time!

Gaylene and Emil said...

love the orange shirts! That is one of my favorite colors--love the guys in the orange shirts too!

love,

Mom