Sunday, March 14, 2010

3.14.10

Today is pi day...and pie day. Are you digging back in your brain to your high school geometry class?

These are the things I enjoyed about pi day:

1. Eating warm apple pie on a cold rainy day
2. Listening to James say "shirt" and "fork". He is not so good at pronouncing the letter "r"
3. Being together all day

These are the things I did not enjoy about pi day:

1. Waking up one hour earlier (Why do we do this?)
2. Having our basement flood
3. Having our roof leak

Overall it was a pretty good day.

5 comments:

ellen said...

Sorry there was water with your pie. :(

Yorgasons said...

Too bad pi day was ruined by the water! But man that pie looks great!! I LOVE pie I should start that tradition! Bostons getting a lot of rain too huh?

Ahren said...

Cute pie! I'm sorry about the roof and basement!

chadnsyd said...

Tara, you little potty head girl, that's something I would laugh about but not have the guts to blog about, it cracked me up. We never really out-grow our teenager humor do we? I'm SOOOOOOOOO jealous that you got to do something with Amber and Ryan and that they got to do something with you. Looks like fun.

beadify said...

Number 2 made me laugh...after I thought about it for a minute... then I had to read it to my seminary teacher husband...he laughed too! It's just too fun to listen to the little mouths of babes!