Wednesday, September 16, 2009

All Clean

We have been back from vacation for three weeks now. Since being home I have cleaned almost every inch of my house. Water damage was the culprit to most of my cleaning. My kids were the other major culprit.

Well, just when I thought everything was done, I went to the garage to get the drill to hang a rack. When I stuck my hand into the tool box, it was wet...two inches of water wet. So I scrubbed that clean too. Now our toolbox is finally organized and smells like clorox.

So, is a clean, organized toolbox unmanly? Would Christian be ashamed to open it in front of his friends? Is that like sending your third grade boy to school with a Strawberry Shortcake tin lunch box and a napkin with the message "I love you" resting on top?

1 comment:

Dan and Merideth said...

Thats cute!

so why was your house wet?