Thursday, March 26, 2009

Outing #4: USS Constitution

I still pick out the clothes my kids wear. Neither of them care. Most days, I usually dress them in similar colors. This is not intentional at all. Oftentimes, I find myself wearing the same colors. I've noticed, the colors we all wear coincide with the mood I'm in that morning.

Well, this morning when we left in the car, I realized they were both wearing yellow...bright, sunshiny yellow. I had to smile because I was definitely in a hopeful, bright mood. The reason for the sunshine mood...good friends.

One of my best friends and her family came up for a visit from Virginia. Daniel was so excited to see his old friends too. It did my soul good!

Maybe tomorrow will be a yellow day too!

2 comments:

Ahren said...

I love the pictures with all four boys. Outings together are so fun with good friends.

Sherie said...

It's been a while since I've visited blogs. I love your family picture! We miss you guys at preschool!