Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Few Of My Favorite Things

As this is the week of Thanksgiving I wanted to list some of the things I'm grateful for. I'm extremely grateful for my family, friends, and beliefs. All those things top my list but don't make for a very interesting blog. So here are some of the many things I'm thankful for.
  • A good pair of running shoes
  • A washer and dryer (any mom can appreciate this, but after living without a washer and dryer for 18 months in Brazil, I would rather go without a car)
  • Nerds who go crazy over things like this...and then buy them!
  • Quicken
  • The way your hands smell after you peel an orange
  • Digital cameras to take pictures like these....

  • The beach
  • Books (I am finishing up Alan Greenspan's book. I highly recommend it, but I get excited about economic stuff)
  • Classical violin music
  • Disposable Diapers (Especially Pampers because they are the only ones that don't leak for us!)
  • A lawn mower that saves us hours of racking time
  • A warm shower
  • Austin, TX
  • This ridiculous video clip Christian found because Daniel is into Buses!
  • My electric toothbrush
  • My new tile kitchen floor

No comments: