Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Daniel!

 Dear Daniel,

Happy Birthday to my dear sweet boy!  You captured my heart seven years ago and you have held it in your hands ever since.  Thank you for holding it so kindly and for taking care of it.  I couldn't ask for a better keeper of my heart.  Even as I have made mistakes, you have never failed me.  You are my rock.


I love your smile.  I love your laugh.  I love your imagination.  I love how you get so lost in your deep thoughts.  I love your soul.  It is beautiful and obedient.  Your eyes are so pure and your heart is so good. 


I hope all your wishes come true.  I hope this year is full of light and goodness.  I hope I can keep your heart as sacred and special as you have kept mine.  I love you Daniel.  Happy Birthday.


love,

Mom

1 comment:

Gaylene and Emil said...

Daniel, you are too cool for words--glad you had a Happy Birthday!