Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Anna

 Dear Anna,

Happy Birthday little one!  Oh how I love you!  It has been amazing to watch you learn and conquer your world.  I hope you never loose your enthusiasm and desire to conquer everything, no matter how many times you have to try.  That enthusiasm and desire will serve you well.


 I want to give you the world, but I feel like you have given me the world.  I have never felt such wonder in the little things around me as I feel watching you discover and try and pick up an ant.  The colors in the flowers you pick are so bright.  Your laugh is so contagious and full of sunshine.  Your eyes are so pure and the little words your speak just melt my heart.

I'm so glad you are so tough,

but such a girl at the same time.

You have captured my heart.  It is in your little hands.  I'm so glad you are my little girl and I get to be your mommy.

love,

Mom

2 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

She is an adorable force to be reckoned with.

Gaylene and Emil said...

Oooohhhh! Happy Birthday little Anna! Can't wait to see you and your family when you come again!