Friday, August 3, 2012

Final Recap

 This is the last Chicago post.
I promise.
I just couldn't decide if I should do one long post, or break it up.

 We did some hanging out.
Enjoyed some concerts in the park.
When we weren't lounging around
(we didn't lounge often),
we were going.
And this is how we got around.
 
 You should have seen the bike caravan when we were all riding around.
I love getting around on bikes.
You don't have to buckle anyone in and out of a carseat.
Just give them a bike and a bell and say follow me (just think of all the energy they are using instead of storing up).
 I looked a little ridiculous, having to peddle with my knees out to the side so they wouldn't keep hitting my belly.
Oh well, the kids looked cute.

 Anytime we were near Millennium Park, we dropped in for a cool down.
James left the park with a gash in his eyebrow after one of our visits.
Nothing a couple of butterfly bandages couldn't handle.

 Then there were all the museums and fun 3D shows.
The museums in Chicago are amazing.
My favorite, the Science and Technology Museum.

And finally, there was the fun evening out to the steak house.
We walked to this one.
The weather was perfect, and so was the steak.
If this baby comes out breaking Anna's weight record (11lbs 2oz),
I'm blaming it solely on that steak dinner.

1 comment:

ellen said...

is that first photo a back drop or the real deal? i heart chicago!