Thursday, October 27, 2011

Updates

Poor little blog.
I've neglected you.
So here is a quick update to get you up to speed.

Daniel
It is amazing to watch your first child.
They do everything first.
I am amazed at how capable Daniel is.
It is so fun to see him reading.
He loves math.
If he could, he would spend his day riding his bike, jumping on the trampoline, and building with legos.



James
I seriously can't get enough of this guy.
He stwill twalks wike dis.
He is such a little tender heart.
He wants to do everything Daniel does...including reading.
He loves to build with legos.
We are going to try him on his two wheeler this weekend.
If he could choose how to spend his day, he would sip juice on the couch cuddled up with his blankie and the whole family around...minus Anna. Actually, on second thought, the two have been getting along well lately. They wrestle until someone starts crying.



Anna
I seriously don't know what genetic match-up made this girl.
She never stops moving...never...she even moves in her sleep.
She knows how to hold her breathe and swim underwater.
Right now, she has a black eye...I'm amazed that is all she has right now.
She thinks, no, she knows she can do everything James and Daniel do.


4 comments:

Tasha L. said...

Oh, we love those kiddos too! So fun to see them growing up.

ajensen said...

Fun. Fun. Fun. I love the post. What a great idea to snapshot these couple of months that way. I didnt know that about Anna, I cant wait to see her in action.

Gaylene and Emil said...

We don't blame you for neglecting your blog...(heh, heh, who are we to talk?)...you must be busy with a husband running for president! (besides all your other responsibilities) We love it when you can post a blog of those darling children though...I can't imagine where Anna gets all that energy...hmmm??? Is it possible that some of her mother's genes got passed on????

Ahren said...

They are all so adorable! I'm so impressed with their swimming skills. Anna is looking so grown up. I love her goggle picture. We miss you!