Monday, October 17, 2011

Announcing: Hahn 2012

It is official, we are announcing Christian's bid for the White House in 2012. We thought we would let our loyal blog followers find out first before announcing it nationally. Here is the ad that is going to take him to the finish line. We paid $20 for it. Was that a good deal?

Prior to launching his campaign, Christian built up a loyal political following. He has received votes for President of the United States during the 2004 and 2008 election...and he wasn't even eligible...but now he is. So let your ballot do the talking...

Hahn 2012

6 comments:

Gaylene and Emil said...

As his mother, I officially announce that I will vote for him! (That is if Ron Paul drops out again.)

Tasha L. said...

Hmmm,
Now I have a decision to make - Ron Paul or Christian? Ron has a flawless zillion year Congressional track record, but I know from personal experience that Christian is just as intelligent, moral, and devoted to the Constitution. The decision is made - I support my little brother!

Tasha L. said...

Ha ha, did you mean "ballot" instead of "ballet"? :)

Ahren said...

Sorry, I can't vote for a man that directs the general public to a non-existent website. Haha! J/K You would make a great president!

Lisa said...

The typography in your film is awful. You'll never win with such bad graphic design.

It was awesome other than that though. You have my vote.

Anonymous said...

Christian, I'm still laughing that you have an actual ad for this. Love it! Tara, I'm glad I get to stalk you too!