Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One

Dear Little Anna,

Sometimes I can't believe your little body houses such a grand spirit. You pack a punch...a pure, beautiful, and unconquerable punch. You've stolen my heart, and you make it melt every time I squeeze you.


I love your cheesy smile.

I love your insatiable curiosity.




I love that you cuddle with me. I love how you battle the world, and don't let anything hold you back (not even two older brothers). I love how you haven't fully experienced something until you've tasted it. I love to watch your little fingers pick up Cheerios and how you use your fingers to figure out what is in every hole or crevice you come across. I love how you scream for me at the foot of your crib and how excited you are to see me when I pick you up. I love how you smell after a refreshing bath. But mostly, I love that you are my little girl and I am your mommy.

Happy Birthday little one.

love,

Mom

3 comments:

ellen said...

One already?!? How did that happen? Happy Birthday, Anna!

Julie said...

Tara! Stumbled on your blog tonight--you write beautifully! And you have a lovely little family! Are you still living back east?

Tasha L. said...

Anna, you are so beautiful! Your smile is so adorable. We love you lots! Happy Birthday!
Love,
BTAJCSMZAAT