Monday, April 27, 2009

Perfect

Saturday, we went sailing

on the inner harbor


and then, we played in the fountains.
"Put me back in the water...NOW!"

PS: You probably didn't notice the top of Daniel's tighty whitey's showing in the fountain picture. Yes, you read right...tighty whitey's! My mom used to get so mad when my brother let his unders show when he was a younger whipper snapper. I will probably get on my kids' case for letting their underwear show when they get older too, but for now, let them show! That little gray elastic strip with white cloth attached is a trophy of adulthood. It is an emblem of a won battle, and yes, I am proud of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HORRAY! It is a great day when they are in unders and not diapers!

BunchesofBradys said...

Tara! When did that happen? That's awesome news! It feels really good once you're passed that huh? I sure was a much better camper after that stage. Congratulations!