Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Bithday James

Little James,

Today is your first birthday!

To celebrate, last night we
  • had our good friends over (I think they love you too)
  • ate arugula/grape/sunflower seed salad, apricot glazed salmon, and rice pilaf
  • had lots of colorful balloons and birthday wishes
  • ate lemon cupcakes with raspberry whipped cream frosting



I hope your first year has brought you as many warm memories, magical discoveries, and happy moments as you have brought mine.


love,

Mom

3 comments:

April said...

Ohhh, happy birthday James!

Such a cute post Tara!!!

Harris Family said...

Happy Birthday James! I can't believe it has been a year. It seems like just yesterday you were just a little baby! The cupcakes look great and it looks like you had a wonderful time!

Jim and Lisa said...

Hey I know two people in the first picture! They're two of my favorite people in the world. How fun. Happy Birthday to James.