Monday, April 27, 2009

A Little More About Me

This is the 207th post about my life. I am in love with life. I love sharing my life with you. But in 207 posts, I have failed to mention why I am so in love with life, and that is because I have hope in the ability to make my life better through Jesus Christ. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I feel timid sharing my faith with the world, but it is knowledge I wish the whole world had. I don't know why I get so scared to share my faith, but I don't want to be scared anymore. So here is a little video clip I want to share. And more information can be found here.

3 comments:

Malisa said...

That one was good. check out this one when you need some extra inspiration! some days it is just what i need to hear!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snAjZ8mfoYw

love, malisa

Tasha L. said...

Tara,
Thanks for sharing that. It was the boost that I needed today.
Tasha

Sherie said...

Here's to not being scared! I'm with you!