Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Am Thankful For My Family

For Thanksgiving we had a 36 hour visit from this guy.

Poor little Daniel was REALLY sick on Thanksgiving. He didn't even eat pie. He did help himself to the whole bowl of whip cream the next morning.

Friday we saw some of the sites in Boston. Including this one...

While in the Public Garden, my brother enticed some squirrels and ducks over to his hand with a Mike's Pastry cannoli (who wouldn't be enticed?!?!?) and caught them bare handed. Iowa boys know a lot more than just corn. Alright, this Iowa boy is an engineer, so he knows a lot more than corn.

That evening, after tucking the boys in bed, we made an escape to Boston Common's Frog Pond to ice skate outside among the city lights. A great ending to a perfect day!

1 comment:

Yorgasons said...

Oh Happy late thanksgiving! I am so glad your brother was able to come and stay with you even if it was just for 36 hours!! Christmas in Boston looks like a lot of fun! You will have to take me to all those cool places!! Where was the Yankee candle headquarters place?
Tara, I need your address do you think you could email it to me! My email is lisayorgason@hotmail.com! I know you know it already but just incase! I have been out of the blogging world for a while so sorry that I haven't checked your blog in a while!! I have missed a lot! You have been having a lot of fun!! Your mantel looks great even in the pictures!! :)