Monday, October 13, 2008

Catching Up...With Photos...Few Words

We went apple picking with some friends.

The adventure included a hayride pulled by a tractor.


Daniel waved to everyone beauty pageant style.

I ran an all woman's 10k this morning with some friends. It was so fun. I actually pushed the boys. Christian doesn't get Columbus Day off from work, so I brought my cheering squad with me. They both enjoyed being in the race and not watching the race.

We went to Topsfield Fair last week. They had an elephant you could ride. Daniel was not interested in riding the elephant, but he was interested in riding on...

the tractor and backhoe displays.

Sunday morning shoulder rides



5 comments:

Tim said...

Since when does James have chompers?

The Bredensteiners said...

it is so great to see your family tara! i hope you guys are doing great.
hugs...

beadify said...

You guys look like you have so much fun!
So, I need some advice from my fabulous, smart friend. We are looking to buy a double jogging stroller. We have some nice dirt running trails near our house that we would like to use. I figured you would be the one to ask - do you have suggestions on features to look for, good brands, etc? We don't need one that converts to a bike trailer, as we don't own bikes, just a good running one. Thanks! Cami

~Aimee~ said...

Looks like tons of fun! P.S. I tagged you on my blog!

Erica said...

Looks like you are having a great time! After looking at your blog, Eli has now decided that maybe Boston would be a fun place to live! Really anything on the East Coast would make him happy!