Saturday, April 5, 2008

Slides, Races, and Puddles

We've had an eventful weekend. I'm so glad we have gotten everything done we needed to. The baby is coming on Monday and personal time seems to disappear for a couple months after having a baby.

Friday, we got new bedroom furniture. It looked like a Styrofoam/cardboard bomb went off in our house, but finally after a trip to the dump and lots of rearranging, everything is back in order. I really like our new furniture.

Christian and Daniel did make a slide out of one of the huge boxes though!

We also had a ward lip sync on Friday. Christian had an improv part...but he's good at that sort of thing.

This morning, Christian ran in a 10k race. It was raining. Daniel and I cheered him on and splashed in a lot of puddles.

Than we all raced home to watch General Conference. The makings of a great day!

1 comment:

~Aimee~ said...

I guess that means the baby is coming today. Congrats! I hope all goes well!! Can't wait to hear the news. :-)

And I wanna see the new furniture too. I am just slightly very jealous. ;-)