Saturday, April 5, 2008

Running Through the Years

I really love to run and Christian doesn't love it so much....but he does it. Anyways, I'm so proud of him for running. Today, he ran in a Richmond annual 10k race. This is the first race he has run without me. He signed up all on his own and did such a great job. He constantly amazes me. I'm so grateful to be married him. Anyways, I thought I would pay tribute to his race today by posting some gem pictures of some of the races he has done since we were married.

Virginia Beach 8k (2005)

Deseret News 10k (2006)

Monument 10k (2007)

NTELOS 8k (2007)

Monument 10k (2008)

Part of the Christian fan club!

Boston Marathon here he comes!

2 comments:

Tim said...

who is the grandma beating christina in the monument 2007 race? Does she have a nike contract?

Tim said...

It is amazing the change of meaning that one misplaced vowel can have in a person's name? I meant to write Christian not Christina. Oops. The grandma slender was intentional the name mixup wasn't. To bad spell checker doesn't check intentions. Love you two. How is the baby?