Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Little and Big Moments

 We are just wrapping up a four day self prescribed weekend.
We had to take advantage of all the snow we got.
So we headed up to the mountains.

 Everyone else skied while Cabub and I hung out.
Poor Cabub, he wanted to ski so badly.
And he was so tired.
Fourth kids have to be flexible.

 Then we did a little CSI for Sci-Fri
(fingerprinting, substance identification, animal track identification).
We love Jackie.
She makes everything so fun and always brings a treat to share.

After Sci-Fri, we headed to the pool, and then to a trampoline park with friends.

I love being a mom.
I love being there for the little and big moments.
What a thrilling adventure and marvelous opportunity.

2 comments:

Gaylene and Emil said...

Wow! What a great idea...looks like so much fun!

Wilmette Stake said...

I love your love of life! It lift me! Thanks